viernes, 7 de septiembre de 2012

I have always wanted to go to Spain!

I have always wanted to go to Spain or kingdown of Spain.
 All I Know by  Spain is:
- Is a sobering state  and a member of European Union 
- Spanish is The official language of Spain. 
- The other languages of Spain is the Catalan, Basque and Galician
- The Catholicism is the official religion 
-The royal Spanish academy  (RAE in Spanish)  it is based in Madrid
- The political system  is formed by  executive (government) and the king down

If  I were to Spain  I would to  visit a lot of museums and the amazings  Gaudi's works, but if  I speak about the natural monoments in winter   I would to visit the Pyrenees, and sierra nevada, but in summer i would to visit Canary islands or Picos de Europa national park. 
Also is possible visit de Spain coast, for example  Costa brava, Costa de Valencia, and the beautifull city of Andalucía.  

In the night  Spain is very attractivebecause  Spain is known to have some of the best nightlife in the world. Big cities such as Madrid and Barcelona are favorites amongst the large and popular discotheques


                    

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario