viernes, 19 de octubre de 2012

Films/movies


I love the movies

Today I’m going to talk you about movies.  I love watching movies, I feel great watching movies. Every month I need watch at least two movie, the type is variable according my  mood.
Everytime when decide watch a movie, I need to  watch two movies.
In general I don’t go to the cinema frequently, because my sister downloading movies for all my family and because the cinema is  so expensive (and the downloading free).
The first time when I went to the cinema I don't remember who movie I saw, but my first memory in the cinema is when I saw the lion king. This day I went to de cinema when my sister, two cousins, and my aunt  Alejandra, I guess I remember that day  because my aunt Alejandra cried throughout all the film.
The movie I've cried over is the Last Station (2009) , based  in the final months of Leo Tolstoy. The movie director is Michael Hoffman, and the main actors are   Christopher Plummer (as Tolstoy) and Helen Mirren (as his wife Sophia Tolstaya).  Mirren won the Best Actress award at the 2009 Rome International Film Festival for her performance, but the movie don’t’ won any award
I love this movie because represent so good the greed and human misery even in unexpected situations. Representing through Tolstoy's life an actual social conflict.
This movie is not very famous, but I think it is a good idea to see it.

    
   

1 comentario:

  1. Hi Blen..I don`t see this movie but I like your words... So I seek the movie online :)

    ResponderEliminar