viernes, 5 de octubre de 2012

My pet!



Hi guys and girls!   Today Im gonna talk you about my rude but adorable pet.
Him  name  is Pascual  Fontaine and arrived in  my life in 2000 year.  He won’t was a baby, for this,  in beginin  he scared me, because he is a rottweiler dog, but little by little I’m learned to love him.
Pacual is so funny  and he  always  makes me felt so happy. When he moves  her  tail is very very  faunny  because  he  doesn’t    have  tail,   or when he   plays with  cats
His surmane  was choosen,  because who gift me the dog  has this surname, Fontaine.
Pacual is chubby  because  he eat so much.  In one month  a bag of fifty kilos is Little, so little. One time he  was so fat  he fell to the pool  and didn’t  get out.
All the people believe so dangerous have  a rottweiler pet, but I don't think  in this theory, because  my Pacual is wonderfull, just for one reason, he was raised with love,  with a lot of love.  He plays with  kids, with  cats and other dogs,  but never  plays with the mailmal. And when he feel  a sad person always he makes a Little show until get a smile.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario