viernes, 23 de noviembre de 2012

First semester 2012


Good and bad points in the first semester

The first semester in this year two thousand and twelve   it was so quickly and  today we stay in the second semester, in November   and I’ can not  believe it, is incredible!
This first semester was so stranger too, because I went to the university in January, January in class, was terrible. For this reason my holidays were so shorts. In the first days of February I went with my family to Tongoy, and back to Santiago three weeks after, so happy and tanned, but regrettably   four days after I can    see me   in the university, in a classroom!
But not all is bad, because this first semester was so relax and faster with not much subjects and not much qualifications, but with a lot of classes, but this not was so terrible.
But this first semester lacked me English class, for this I can’t remember so good all the things learned in the other semester!

Greetings!

                                          

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario