viernes, 23 de noviembre de 2012

My music!



Hi classmates and teacher!!!

Today I’m going to talk you about music. Really I don’t have one type of favorite music, I listen a lot of types of music, hip- hop, reggaetton, old school, classic, pop, and I don’t have a favourite singer or group, I listen AD/DC, Lady Gaga, Regina Spector, the strokes, Manuel Garcia or  Los prisioneros.  But I need confess one special love, this is The Killers! I love the Killers, all songs sound great, or lyrics are so cool, and Brandon Flowers, the singer, is so handsome, but he's married with Tana Mundkowsky on August 2, 2005 on the island of O'ahu in Hawaii. They have three sons and is member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

 Now I'll tell you something about this band:

The Killers are an American rock band that was formed in 2001, by Brandon Flowers (lead vocals, keyboards), Dave Keuning (guitar, backing vocals),  Mark Stoermer (bass, backing vocals) and Ronnie Vannucci Jr. (drums, percussion).
The group has released four studio albums, Hot Fuss (2004), Sam's Town (2006), Day & Age (2008) and Battle Born (2012). They have also released one compilation album, Sawdust (2007) and one live album titled Live from the Royal Albert Hall (2009).
The genres who inspired this group are Indie rock,  alternative rock,  post-punk revival, heartland rock and  New Wave.

Everyone to listen to The Killers


                                   






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario