viernes, 16 de noviembre de 2012

ENGLISH LANGUAGE




Hi all! This is in theory the last blogg you write.
Today I will speak English ... The English language has always been present in my life, from when I was a little girl since Muscia in this language has always been present in my home. A recurring memory in my life as when my family and I were going on vacation listening to cassettes of Neil Diamon or Phill Collins and I used to "sing" or rather unknow  mimic the song's lyrics.

On the other hand in my house not only music heard in this language, but also had stories, books, letters and postcards with images of United States, and English language course, as my grandmother worked for much of his life as the seamstress of the embassy of the United States. While she did not learn to speak English if mother learned much of the language as she was responsible for translating the letters sent to my grandmother.

I think learning this language is very important and helps in the current social system in which we live as much of the global activities are developed in this language, and that our country speakers of this language are highly valued. For example, when going to a job interview always ask if you speak English, who prefer choosing if they master the language.
I think the best method to learn English is to live for a period of time in a country where the language is spoken. A friend for example, when we left the school was moved to estdos together for only six months and learned to speak the language when he had only two months there.
Therefore, when I leave my career instead of paying an expensive English course gather money to travel to a country where English is spoken and learn to speak English!

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario